Of me that is. So I've been told by a few people that I don't have any pictures of me on this blog. That was kind of the point. I'm more than happy showing off my cute girls and awesome husband, but when it comes to pictures of me I just can't bring myself to do it. I'm the least photogenic person in the world! But on rare occasion, some pictures turn out ok enough to share. Don't get use to it, because there won't be many of them. I promise!
Where Does the TIme Go?
11 years ago

2 comments:
Those are adorable!! Your gorgeous!
Look how cute you and Baylee are. You are way cute and there needs to be a little more of you! A little more of you around as well! Crap! I haven't seen you FOREVER! When you get home, we are going to dinner or having a BBQ or something!
Post a Comment