July 17, 2008

Pump it Up!

Today was the day the Baylee has been waiting for all month. Kayleigh's birthday party at Pump it Up. Kayleigh is her friend from daycare and she invited both girls to her party. They were so excited. I took some time off work this morning so I could go with them. Tenlee is still a little young for most of the bounce houses, but she still had a good time. They both had so much fun with all the kids so it was a good day in their little lives. I'm sure Baylee will be talking about this for awhile. She talked about the last "bouncy party" she went to for months! I'm never going to hear the end of this one! But I love it when she gets so excited about things like this. Oh to be young again!

Baylee and Kayleigh

2 comments:

E-llo said...

That looks like a great time! To be young again and bounce the morning away!

Melissa said...

I can't wait to take Maddox here someday... I have heard wonderful things! :) It looks like so much fun-for the kids I mean...
PS-My shower is on Sept 6th. Invites go out in a couple weeks! :)