His birthday was actually yesterday, I'm a day late (sorry honey!). But I couldn't let this day go by without at least telling him how much I love and appreciate him! He truly is wonderful. He is a great dad and so good to me (amazing that he is able to put up with me sometimes!). As every year on his birthday he is on his annual hunting trip in Mackay. Usually mom is there to make him a birthday cake, but even she ditched him this week :). Sorry honey, you'll have to wait until next year I guess. I hope you had a great trip with the guys. We love you very much and hope you had a great birthday! You truly are the best and I fall more in love with you with every year!
Love ya babe!

1 comments:
Happy Birthday, Josh! Hope you kill yourself an elk, not just call one in for someone else to kill. Hey, Ivie! Are you crazy from having to do it all alone yet?
Post a Comment