For months Baylee has been begging me to cut her hair to her shoulders. At first I was a little reluctant to do it, but then I realized it's just hair and her hair grows supper fast. Plus, it might just be cute and so much easier to take care of. So I agreed to let her cut it. But we just never go to it until this weekend. I was getting my hair done so I called my stylist to see if she could do Baylee's too. She was so excited to go to the salon! I've always just trimmed her hair myself, but this was definitely not something I wanted to tackle on my own.
I have to admit, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Baylee's new hair! It made her look so grown up. She loves it too and can't wait to go to school on Monday to show it off to everybody. Here are a few pictures from the salon. I will post more when I have a chance to do some cute, fun things with her hair.

3 comments:
so cute! I love it short. It will be long again by summer!
It looks so cute! It will be a lot nicer combing that out in the morning. I can't wait to see it in real life.
I love her haircut. I wish my daughters hair would even grow that long. I can't get it past her shoulders.
Post a Comment