With Baylee and Tenlee's birthdays being so close together we usually do 1 family party and 1 big cake. This year I decided to build a castle cake. The girls were so excited. We looked at different cakes on the internet and found one that I figured I could do. I think it turned out pretty cute. The girls loved it! It was kind of fun to make, but I'm glad I only have to do stuff like this once a year!
Baylee did get to invite a couple of friends to go to Monkey Bizness with her for an afternoon. Monkey Bizness has jungle gyms and bounce houses indoors. The kids loved it. Afterwards she chose to go to TCBY for a birthday treat.

5 comments:
Happy birthday from me too & also ur blog is really nice and interesting, You have maintain it so beautifully that I truly like & enjoy it. I just wanna suggest that u should go for blog advertising & marketing there is a website which is offering very unique features at affordable prices there are expert advertising team who will promote ur blog & affiliate ads through all over the networks.All u have to do is submit ur blog plus pay affordable prices & rest leave it to advertising team for promotion & marketing. Finally I have bookmarked ur blog & also shared with my friends hope u have a wonderful day & !!happy blogging!!.
that Icecream cake is enormous!
how creative :)
Ahhh, such sweet girls. They are really pretty.
You MADE that? You're awesome! And your girls look lovely- happy birthday to them both!
That is a BEAUTIFUL CAKE!! I cannot believe you just kind of made the thing up off the internet? I used to work in a bakery and honestly, I could have sold these day in and day out. GREAT JOB ... Oh yeah - HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your kids. W.C.C.
Post a Comment