November 15, 2008

6 Quirks About Me

Lindsey tagged me to reveal 6 quirks about me. Actually I could have probably copied and pasted what Lindsey put as her quirks! Scary how much alike we are!

1. I eat the chocolate off the outside of Kit Kats and Peanut Butter Cups and then eat the rest.

2. I HATE raspberries and anything raspberry flavored! Except for the Hostess powdered raspberry donuts. (I'm pretty sure Lindsey is with me on this one!)

3. When eating M&M's or Skittles I dump out the whole bag and then separate by color. Pretty normal right? Wait, that's just the beginning! All color groups must have the same number of candies so if they don't I take out how ever many I need to to make each group the same. I eat the leftover candies first. Then I take one from each color group and eat those. I do this until they are gone.

4. Belly buttons disgust me! Don't talk about them, don't touch them in front of me. When Tenlee's belly button didn't heal right, they had to use silver nitrate to seal it up. It literally made me sick to my stomach to watch. The Dr. told me not to worry because it wasn't hurting the baby. I had to explain to him that it had nothing to do with Tenlee!

5. Food on my plate can't touch (except for meat, potatoes and gravy). It looks like I'm eating a ton of food at Thanksgiving every year because I have to do so many separate trips so my salads don't touch anything else! Oh, and I eat all of one thing before I move onto another item.

6. All dirty dishes have to be put in the left side of the sink. It drives me nuts when they are in the right side. And I'm the only person allowed to put dishes in my dishwasher. Nobody else does it right.

I tag Erika, Missy, Sierra and Teresa.

2 comments:

E-llo said...

Thanks for the tag! :( I eat M&Ms nearly the same way. Just a little different. I don't like food to touch either. Who wants gravy and jello to touch? Gross!

dustinandlindsey said...

yes i agree with you on the powdered donuts. I eat skittles and mms the same way also. one family of colors cant over power the other families! it is pretty scary how much we are alike. i feel the same way about loading the dish washer. every dishwasher is a little different and i have mine down so i can fit the most dishes in as certain way. Its dumb if you cant fit them all in at the same time.