
Wow, what a week! This has been such a rough and stressful week, but I have to say that it was so worth it! Every single member of my family was together for Thanksgiving at my house this year. And can't even begin to tell you how grateful I am for that. How grateful I am to Josh for making it happen. I am married to the most wonderful and thoughtful man. I'm so thankful to have him in my life.
We really did have a good day. I think that everybody had a good day. It was like it was years ago when we all had fun and laughed. I hope this is just the beginning of more good memories. I love my family (and Josh's family) so much and I'm grateful for each and every one of them.
I hope this is just the beginning of a wonderful holiday season!


2 comments:
I am so glad that your family had a great time. It was awesome that Josh was able to work his magic and make it happen. Your family looked happy.
we had a blast and even though we were suppose to be with dustins family he had a lot of fun also. It was great having eveyone there to share thanksgiving with. I juts hope we can do it again over christmas
Post a Comment